The Central West Councils Environment and Waterways Alliance in partnership with the Splash Network are conducting an Influencing and Engaging Stakeholders Workshop for staff from the 18 Member Councils of the Alliance.
- Presented by Craig Farmer of Transform Leaders Pty Ltd
- Facilitated by Kristy Good and/or Nerida Taylor from Splash Network
- Workshop Duration: 5 hours
- Free registration for participants from Member Councils of the Alliance
- Morning Tea and Lunch provided
This is a workshop for any staff that are in a position where they need to influence someone (peer, manager, team, client, external stakeholder) or an outcome. The ability to influence and engage is an important skill to have in many areas of our professional and personal life. It is particularly important as we work towards finding integrated water management solutions to complex water problems that span a range of stakeholders and teams. It is also important as we work towards implementing water sensitive urban design solutions to achieve multiple place making benefits. This workshop will give participants the tools they need to plan and implement more effective and successful influence attempts. Craig is a very experienced and enthusiastic presenter. Topics include:
- Identifying the difference between influence and persuasion
- Six principles of influence
- Strategies to plan an influence attempt.
To register or for more information contact:
This workshop is also being held in Bathurst on Tuesday 15 May 2018.