Make the Change
The Lane Cove Hunters Hill Green Schools Network is hosting the 33rd NSW Environmental Education Conference at St. Ignatius' College, Riverview in Lane Cove.
Our conference is a time for NSW environmental educators from all sectors; government, community and formal to come together in our place, the beautiful Lane Cove River, to reflect on our practice as environmental educators so that we can go back to our place and “make change happen”.
A Framework for Education and Engagement for Sustainability
Make the Change is a framework that provides a unified, coordinated and collaborative approach to sustainability education and engagement across NSW. It was developed by AAEE NSW in partnership with NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.
Based on international best practice research and extensive stakeholder consultation, Make the Change defines the shared vision, principles and goals that will support sustainability education and engagement providers from all sectors to shape effective action into the future.
We have a great line-up confirmed...
- Costa Georgiadis - AAEE NSW Patron and host of Gardening Australia
- Joshua Gilbert - a Worimi Man, Australian Geographic's 2016 Young Conservationist of the Year and Green Globes Award winner
- Prof. Dennis Foley - a Gadigal Man and Board Member & Consultant with the New South Wales Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
- Patrick Shirvington - artist/illustrator and bushland manager
- Bulid Bangladesh - a local impact investment platform to take Bangladesh forward socially, economically and environmentally
To become a member of the Australian Association for Environmental Education please see the Membership Form