Join our conference Lanyard Sponsors - Sure Gro Tree Max Australia - for an Innovation Forum that will introduce you to some of the latest products on the market to allow you to get the best results from your NRM project. Topics covered will include:
- NRM product training targeted to agencies, groups and individuals
- Innovative products and solutions available for land managers
- How to get the most from your NRM budget
- Best practice environmental products, tools and materials
- Re-thinking soil health and fertilisers
- Bookings are essential as places are limited, please register by Friday 11th May.
- Cost *Free*, includes afternoon tea. Limited to 25 participants.
- Location: Boardroom - Central Tablelands Local Land Services, Bathurst Office, 66 Corporation Avenue, Robin Hill.
- Time 1pm - 4pm
For more information contact Mick Callan, Project Support Officer - Environment & Waterways Alliance on 02 6333 2323 or email@example.com
This workshop is part of the Conservation In Action 2018 Conference