Friends of the Alliance
friends of the alliance
As an organisation with collaboration at the heart of our operations, the Environment & Waterways Alliance definitely does not operate in isolation. We greatly value partnerships and knowledge sharing, and actively work to foster good working relationships with groups and agencies who share our values. In order to formalise these working arrangements and common objectives, we have established Friends of the Alliance.
Please take the time to have a look at our Friends of the Alliance, support their work, and follow their social media accounts. We believe that supporting these groups and agencies will benefit the environment of our region in the long term.
benefits of becoming a friend of the environment & Waterways alliance
The benefits of being a Friend of the Alliance will vary somewhat for each partner, however, may include the following aspects:
• Listing on the Environment & Waterways Alliance website as a Friend of the Alliance. This will include a link to your website as well as the logo of your organisation
• Promotion of your organisation through our social media channels, including a link to your relevant page
• Opportunity to present to an Alliance meeting to promote the work of your organisation
• Opportunity to share your relevant events, news and other opportunities through our website and social media channels
• Ability to share resources, knowledge and contacts for the benefit of both parties
• Invitation to Alliance meetings and events (note that only financial members of the Alliance have voting powers)
In return, it is expected that some or all of these conditions would be reciprocated for the Alliance.
If your organisation likes the work that we do, and believe that you have strategic alignment with our work, please click the button below in order to learn more about becoming a Friend of the Environment & Waterways Alliance.