Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal gives small rural, regional and remote communities across Australia the opportunity to access funds that can benefit and help secure their future prosperity.
Strengthening Rural Communities (SRC) Small and Vital grants can be used for a wide range of purposes including:
- Delivering activities, programs and services;
- Purchasing or hiring equipment and materials;
- Community infrastructure projects;
- Operational and administrative costs associated with your project will be considered. This could include wages, paying a skilled contractor, or paying for overhead costs incurred in the project’s delivery.
Applications must clearly demonstrate a focus on one activity from the following seven activity areas.
1. Building community resilience
2. Developing organisational resilience and capacity
3. Enhancing environmental sustainability
4. Fostering cultural vibrancy
5. Lifelong learning and education
6. Economic strength
7. Improving community health and social wellbeing
The following applications will be prioritised:
- Projects initiated and delivered by local community groups.
- Applications from communities fewer than 15,000 people.
- Organisations that do not have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Tax status.
Click here to view full funding guidelines on the provider's website.